Monday, August 16, 2010

Welcome...

I'm not sure if I'll ever post this to the outside world, so for now I'll write for myself.

Today is the day I begin to document my experiences (if you can call them that) in Mobile, Alabama... aka - Mobtown, aka - The Dirty South.

I'm coming up on my one year anniversary of my move to the deep south and I figure my life should get interesting at any moment. So, of course, I had to start a blog to keep an accounting.

I'm also coming up on my 28th birthday.... AHHHHHH!!! I cannot believe I am ALMOST 28 years old. I had a plan for my life and I think it is safe to say that absolutely NOTHING I planned came to fruition. I'm supposed to be married with 2 kids and one on the way. Instead, I'm single, no kids and a first year associate in Mobile, Alabama. Ultimately, I know the Lord has a better plan for me than I could ever plan for myself, but to be honest, I am constantly having to remind myself to be patient. Easier said than done as they say.

My goal for this blog is to make me accountable to my quiet times and workouts - also easier said than done. Today was my first Power 90. Let's just say I have a long way to go, but I'll keep you (me) informed.

RTR - jules

No comments:

Post a Comment