Wednesday, August 18, 2010

2 Down 88 To Go

I was thinking last night when I went to sleep that it has been a very long time since I accomplished a goal that I set for myself. In fact, I couldn't remember the last time I accomplished a goal. I mean, I passed the bar, but I put that in different category because it was a necessity for me to practice law. So, I think now is the time. I am going to do this work out like it's a necessity, and I'm going to work on my diet until I accomplish my goal.

Day 2 was a cardio day and it involves a lot of calisthenics, high knees, jumping jacks, etc. It was hard, and it will get harder. It all depends on how much you push yourself. Right now I'm taking it at a slower pace, but by Friday I will be pushing myself hard. I'm so excited!

17 days until football season! Roll Tide!

Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment